Saturday, March 05, 2011

All Hail to the Kale Chip

Not too long ago a friend of mine posted about Kale Chips on her Facebook page.

She raved about them. Said they were gobbled up faster than she made them.

Then a blog I visit "Smitten Kitten" posted about Kale Chips.


And I tend to agree with Deb, I'm not much of a Kale fan, either.

So with all this Kale talk...
what's a girl to do?


Make Kale Chips, of course; and see what the fuss is all about.

And you know what - they are quite tasty. I made mine like the traditional way.



















Then I made them with a sprinkle of parmesan.



















Lastly I made them with a dash of chili pepper flakes.


I'm thinking next time I might even throw in a splash of lime juice.


So, come on people - all hail to the Kale chip!


I think you should consider making them...at least once.



Until next time, make "healthful" choices.

No comments: