Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Cre8ive Xpression





Custom Apron & Tea Cozy



I sure do get great joy out of creating. I especially enjoy creating unique items that are "one of a kind".




A co-worker/friend of mine has a beautiful "work-in-progress" cottage. And, she is in the middle of remodeling her kitchen.




She happened to see one of my aprons and commissioned me to create an apron for her kitchen. She provided the fabric and I provided the sewing.




And here's the final result...




Wah Lah!






As a "Thank You" I created my first "reversible" tea cozy (pattern provided by my friend, Celeste). I think the cozy came out pretty cute for my first try. I plan on adding a few more to my "Sew Sassy" shop.




And I have another custom apron that I am working on next. Along with many that are cut and ready to be sewn.




So keep your eyes out for more upcoming aprons and cozies.




Thanks for "Bloggin By"...




No comments: